Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Tim!!!

I can't believe it!  I am married to a 26 year old man :)  Tim is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and it was so fun to celebrate with him.  His birthday was yesterday, and so it was on a busy school day.  Despite the hours of studying, we still managed to eat a yummy breakfast, stuff our faces with spare ribs and cake, and watch The Lord of the Rings!  For those of you who know Tim and I, you know that The Lord of the Rings is his favorite movie, and my least favorite.  Perfect.  I allow him to drag me into watching it about once a year, and even though I regretted suggesting it after I said it, I figured he deserved to watch his favorite movie on his birthday!  They are good movies, but SOOOOOOOOOOOO long!  I can never, and I mean never stay awake.  Poor Tim, he is a good sport and will either turn it off when I have zonked out, or keep watching it until the end all alone.  The day was a blast, and in the words of my Grandpa Brockbank, "Thanks for having a party so we could celebrate!"  Tim is so wonderful, and makes me so happy.  He puts up with my emotional up and downs like a champ (especially since we have moved out here to Ohio), and is the best daddy in the whole world!  Happy Birthday Babe, I love you!
The birthday boy and his little side-kick!  These two boys are my life, and
I love them so much!  Max looks like he is plotting something, but hasn't quite
figured it out yet...!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday TIM! What a great wife you are to have planned such a perfect day for him! He is such a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, I have never been able to finish the Lord of The Rings with Greg like you I always fall asleep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim- you're ancient! Max- you look like Ms. Finster plotting some crazy plan against your parents...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big your Max is! Also, Canda, I swear you get prettier and prettier :) Seriously, though. What a cute family you have!! Happy late B-day Tim!

    ReplyDelete