Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Birthday Party!


So throwing a birthday party for a two year old is kind of a joke.  I imagined 13 kids waiting patiently in line to hit a pinata, playing nicely together, and Max being a good birthday host.  Negative on all three.  We actually decided to not do a pinata last minute, and I'm SOOO glad.  Maybe in 4 or 5 years...  We raced around cones like football players instead (that being a joke too...)!  Oh well, the kids loved the totally over frosted football cake and melting ice cream :)  I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I was running around like a chicken with my head cut-off.  Thanks to the friends who helped with the pictures!  Overall it was a good time, and will be a happy memory for us and Max!
The very much homemade looking BYU Football cake.  No, Max
didn't decorate it...

Some of the kiddos at the party, and Max in his over sized BYU Football
jersey.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Holt!!

Cake and ice cream!

"Happy Birthday" take #1 (early birthday celebration at my parents
house before coming back to Cleveland)

"Happy Birthday" take #2  (Max's actual birthday morning in Cleveland.
The birthday boy was sporting a fever of 101.6 as well...)
"Happy Birthday" take #3 (During his friend party.  Yeah!  Finally a success!)
Oh, and you can stop watching after the song, sorry it is kind of long : )


No comments:

Post a Comment