Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Well, life has been pretty exciting for us right now.  We are 95% (we are on a whoppin' 6 wait lists right now, so there is still a chance we could go somewhere else, but probably not) sure that we are going to be headed back east at the beginning of July for med school. Tim was accepted at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (say that 10 times fast) in Cleveland, Ohio- I am so proud of him!  It is a great school, and a beautiful place to live- besides the long, cold and grey winters.  We are really excited, but know we will be in for an adventure.
My sister Elise and her husband  Bren went to dental school at Case a couple of years ago, and so she and her dear friends have been SO wonderful in helping us find a place to park for 4 years.  We found a house on a beautiful street that is going to be perfect!  I don't know what I would have done without Elise,
she is the best :)
If finding a house is not exciting enough, our little Mr. Max has learned the art of crawling.  Gone are my days of putting him in the living room with toys, and going off to make dinner in the kitchen.  Gone are my days of not being worried about the stairs.  Our sweet man is growing up so fast...too fast for me!  He has even started to spit out the baby food (ya know, the nasty smashed green-beans, sweet potatoes etc...)  If he were to be interviewed and asked what his current favorite food, he would without a doubt say string cheese.  We sure love him, even if he is giving me more grey hairs than my 21-year-old-head can handle.

This is the place we are going to be living in Cleveland!  We are going
to be on the bottom floor.  Thanks Elise and Bren!!!

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY!!! Ohio!!!! My home!!! If Greg and I move back there we will have to meet up with you guys! Cleveland is about 3 hours from where I'm from, but it would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete