Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two Year Anniversary!

Tim and I have made it thus far!  Two years ago today, we were driving up the hill to go and be sealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful, Utah temple.  It was the best day of my life, and since marrying Tim, my days have continued to be the best.
 Our sealer said something to us that I will always remember.  He told us to frequently ask each other if the other was happy. If our spouse answered yes, he told us to keep doing what we were doing.  If the answer was no, he strictly said that we better shape up and make changes quickly to ensure the next time we ask our spouse if they were happy that they would answer YES!  I can easily say that Tim has made me one happy girl, and I am so grateful for him.
 I used to never quite understand couples when they would say something like, "Oh, it gets better, you two will fall more in love as each year passes..."  Even though it has only been two years, I am convinced that that is true.  I love you Tim!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment