Sunday, June 26, 2011

Catch up part 2: Boise!!

We were able to drive up to Boise and see Tim's family one last time before we head
out to Ohio for med school in a week.  It was a blast!!!  We were so sad to leave, but
thankfully we get to see them this Christmas.  We sure love you all, thank
you so much for the wonderful time!
Max with his uncle Spencer and Uncle Nathan.  Max sure loves
his uncles!!!
We went and had a picnic and fed some ducks our leftovers.  Max and his Daddy!
From left to right (Spencer, Thomas, Max, Nathan, Tim).  The Ashworth
boys are awesome!!!
After the picnic we went and did paddle boats on a pretty lake.
I love this activity, and it is so pretty!!
I love Boise!!!  This is the view from our paddle boat, SO pretty!
So Tim has been wanting me to learn how to cut hair like his
amazing mother.  I filmed her cutting Tim's hair, and then Jim, (Tim's Dad)
needed a haircut too.  Usually Alison does it, but this time, he asked me if I wanted
to.  He thought it would be good practice for me, and bless his heart, it was sure practice!
I did a horrible job, and he was as kind as ever.  Alison had to come and fix all of my mistakes,
which were many!  It will take me years to get as good as my mother-in-law,
so I better get started now!
  This is Max on the way
to Boise.  He was a champ for the car ride, we sure lucked out with
this dude :)

Ow, Ow!  Tim's family took us golfing while we were there.
Tim and I are both pretty bad, (well, he claims he is, even though
he wasted me- as usual!) so we needed to practice before we
went out on the course.  Jim and Alison are always so awesome
about planning fun activities when we come and visit, they are so
wonderful!
Max waiting patiently while I took about 174 turns, and still
hadn't even come close to hit a single golf ball.  
I think this was try #152...

No comments:

Post a Comment