Saturday, June 25, 2011

Catching up part one!

     This post is long overdue, but at least it is happening!  We have had so much fun this past month and a half, but super busy as well.  Max decided to start using a binky last month, which has made all of the traveling and family time a little bit more enjoyable.  I was such a proud mother when he spotted his binky, and popped it in his mouth on the first try! Yes, he was about 9 months too late, but I'll take it.

      My cute little sister Annie graduated from Viewmont High School at the beginning of June.  She has accomplished so much, and I am so proud of her!!  Annie is much more ahead of the game than I was at her age, and I am excited for her to keep on succeeding in everything she does.  It was weird to go to the same place that I graduated high school (4 years ago!), and to be flooded with memories of my good 'ol days.


I just love this girl, and am going to miss her so much! (The girl
on the right : )



No comments:

Post a Comment