Thursday, August 21, 2014

Annie's Wedding!

My beautiful sister Annie got married last month!  To say I am happy for her is an understatement!  She and I are about as close as two people can get without getting married...hehe :).  Being able to spend some time with her before the big day and being able to be at her wedding was so wonderful!  She is an incredible person, and I definitely want to be like her when I grow up.  She married Conner Blake, who I am proud to call my brother now!  I met him last December and approved 100% for him to marry Annie (I am very protective of her...so that is a pretty big compliment!)  I was able to get to know him a lot better the few days before the wedding and think the world of him.  We all do! 
Their wedding day was perfect. I kept saying that over and over again.  The perfect bride and groom, the perfect place (Bountiful Temple), the perfect weather, perfect food, perfect company, perfect (and gorgeous) reception, perfect music, etc...   So proud of you Annie and Conner, sure love you guys!
The only thing that could have made the special day better was to have Tim there.  Due to lovely med school, he was not able to make it which broke my heart and his.  There will be an open house in Virginia this December for Conner's group of loved ones and Tim will be able to celebrate with the Blake's then :).  I also wished that our brother Dave could have been there too.  I guess Oman was a leeetle to far for him to come.  Bless Dave's heart, he is the hero in Oman and fights off all the bad guys, so proud of him.  We missed the rest of Camille and Devin's families too, so wished they could have been with us.   Hopefully we will ALL be able to get together soon...! 
It was so good to be with most of my family though.  Tons of cousin time.  Love and hate relationships were made with those little rascals, but thankfully, mostly love.  Being with my family makes me so happy, and we all had a blast :).  It is crazy to think that Annie was the 7th and final Holt to get hitched.  So blessed to belong to such an amazing family :). 
We had so much fun and were super busy, that I forgot to take pictures.  So mad at myself.  Here are the lucky few I shot while in Utah :). 
Max and some of his cousins at the Temple.  Clearly, the fountain was the coolest part...

Annie looked stunning!  What a beautiful bride :). 

Swinging on Grandma and Grandpa Holt's awesome swing set!  Jake's smirk...

Love that picture of Max :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment