Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Michelle and Kyle's Wedding/ Dev's Nursing School Graduation!

My dear, dear friend Michelle got married in the Bountiful Temple in June, and Tim and I were able to help celebrate her special day! It was so wonderful to see how happy she and Kyle were together.  It was also wonderful to reunite with some of my close friends that I hadn't seen in a long time!  I am so happy for Michelle and was so so thrilled I was able to make it to her wedding :).
Me, Allie, Gen, and Michelle had a little brunch the day before Michelle
got married.  I wasn't able to make it to her bridal shower, so I was delighted
to see her a little bit before the big day.  I just love all of these girls, and
am so grateful for their friendship!
The Happy Couple!  

Kaitlyn, Allie, Michelle, Gen, and Me.  Michelle looked like a dream!  Such a fun and
special day!! (Gotta love my prego belly hanging out!)


I was also able to go to my brother Devin's nursing school graduation.  I am so proud of him!  Dev and his sweet wife Christine and daughter Claire all worked so hard to get to this point.  Even though he still has more school ahead of him, this is such a huge milestone!  Way to go Dev, and thanks for letting me be there!
Me, Christine,  Devin RN (Ow!), my Mom and Dad.  Yes, I'm
the awkwardly placed pregnant woman on the edge.  


No comments:

Post a Comment